The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Little Soy Book
The word is outsoy's got it all! Research shows that soy can help you reduce the risk of heart disease, lower your cholesterol, and fight cancer...to name just a few of its health benefits. From traditional Asian foods like tofu and miso soup to new products like creamy chocolate soy milk and hickory smoked tempeh, soy foods are delicious, easy to prepare, and widely available. Rich in protein and calcium, low in fat, and cholesterol-free, soy packs a big nutritional punch.
A handy, comprehensive guide, THE LITTLE SOY BOOK tells you everything you need to know about this incredibly versatile food. Give your diet a boost with:
- Over 20 soy foods and information on how to prepare them
- Simple ways to incorporate soy into your diet
- Soy products that can substitute for meat and diary
- The latest research about the many health benefits of eating soy
- 30 easy-to-follow recipes for delicious soy meals
- And much more.