The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Sams Teach Yourself Red Hat Linux Fedora in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Linux is an operating system, based on Unix, that has become a viable desktop system for many users, especially those involved with system and network administration.
This book covers all the most important topics for the reader who wants to get Linux up and running and to become productive with the operating system as quickly as possible. The book covers topics such as installing, setting up, and negotiating the new desktop environment, and also includes:
- An explanation of what is happening behind the scenes - the reader learns how the system works as well as what to do, in simple, layman's language.
- Special attention to new features of the latest release, especially tools that make tasks that used to be difficult easier.
- Instruction on troubleshooting practices and debugging tools.
- A comprehensive list of all major places to get Linux support and answers.
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > occam2
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > Linux
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web