The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Panther All In One, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Panther All in One is designed to teach, in one big book, the new Mac user how to easily work with his hardware, his operating system, and all the applications he is likely to want to use to work with digital media. The book does not assume the reader wants to learn how to use just one product, but covers multiple products and technologies together in a logical fashion.
- Setting up and configuring Mac hardware.
- Understanding the Mac OS X interface.
- Burning CDs and DVDs with iDVD.
- Playing and organizing MP3s and digital music with iTunes.
- Digital photography with iPhoto.
- Editing digital video with iMovie.
790 pages; ISBN 9780768660302
, or download in
More from this author
- Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader2002US$ 23.99456 pages
- Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Leopard All in One2003US$ 27.99697 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh