Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Panther All In One
Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Panther All in One is designed to teach, in one big book, the new Mac user how to easily work with his hardware, his operating system, and all the applications he is likely to want to use to work with digital media. The book does not assume the reader wants to learn how to use just one product, but covers multiple products and technologies together in a logical fashion.
- Setting up and configuring Mac hardware.
- Understanding the Mac OS X interface.
- Burning CDs and DVDs with iDVD.
- Playing and organizing MP3s and digital music with iTunes.
- Digital photography with iPhoto.
- Editing digital video with iMovie.
790 pages; ISBN 9780768660302
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Panther All In One
Author: Robyn Ness; John Ray
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh