The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Sams Teach Yourself HTML & XHTML in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself HTML and XHTML in 24 Hours is a carefully organized well-written tutorial that teaches the beginning Web page author just what he needs to know in order to get a Web page up in the shortest time possible.
The book covers only those HTML and XHTML tags and technologies that are likely to be used on a beginner's Web page, and it is organized in a logical step-by-step order that reflects the natural progression in a new Web page author will follow in developing a Web site.
More from this author
- Sams Teach Yourself HTML 4 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader2002US$ 15.99510 pages
- Sams Teach Yourself HTML and CSS in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader2005US$ 23.99579 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML