The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Sams Teach Yourself AppleScript in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
AppleScript, built into the Macintosh OS, is used by hndreds of companies and countless individuals to automate tasks, control applications, automate Web sites, and more. It's a scripting language that uses natural, English-like syntax -- much easier to code than most scripting languages.
Sams Teach Yourself AppleScript in 24 Hours offers a clearly written, well organized introduction to AppleScript. The book starts with running existing scripts, then teaches the reader to write simple scripts to create shortcuts and increase productivity on the Mac OS, then moves on to working with popular Macintosh applications with scripts.
428 pages; ISBN 9780768659955
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > ANNA
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > AppleScript
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Hardware
- Computers > Business Software