Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days
MySQL is the most widely installed open-source database. Approximately 3.5 million MySQL servers are in use and more than 45% of databases used on Linux worldwide are MySQL databases.
Its latest version, MySQL 4.1 closes the gap between MySQL and other, more sophisticated databases. Version 4.1 permits the use of MySQL as an embedded database, which means it can be compiled into another application and used in a range of devices.
The second edition of Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days has been completely rewritten by a new author. The book enables a reader to create powerful databases using MySQL. He willnot only learn how to integrate MySQL into a database-driven Web site, but also how to embed MySQL into other compiled applications.
634 pages; ISBN 9780768660432
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days
Author: Anthony Butcher
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management