Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days
MySQL is the most widely installed open-source database. Approximately 3.5 million MySQL servers are in use and more than 45% of databases used on Linux worldwide are MySQL databases.
Its latest version, MySQL 4.1 closes the gap between MySQL and other, more sophisticated databases. Version 4.1 permits the use of MySQL as an embedded database, which means it can be compiled into another application and used in a range of devices.
The second edition of Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days has been completely rewritten by a new author. The book enables a reader to create powerful databases using MySQL. He willnot only learn how to integrate MySQL into a database-driven Web site, but also how to embed MySQL into other compiled applications.
634 pages; ISBN 9780768660432
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days
Author: Anthony Butcher
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management