Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days
MySQL is the most widely installed open-source database. Approximately 3.5 million MySQL servers are in use and more than 45% of databases used on Linux worldwide are MySQL databases.
Its latest version, MySQL 4.1 closes the gap between MySQL and other, more sophisticated databases. Version 4.1 permits the use of MySQL as an embedded database, which means it can be compiled into another application and used in a range of devices.
The second edition of Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days has been completely rewritten by a new author. The book enables a reader to create powerful databases using MySQL. He willnot only learn how to integrate MySQL into a database-driven Web site, but also how to embed MySQL into other compiled applications.
634 pages; ISBN 9780768660432
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days
Author: Anthony Butcher
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management