The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
MySQL is the most widely installed open-source database. Approximately 3.5 million MySQL servers are in use and more than 45% of databases used on Linux worldwide are MySQL databases.
Its latest version, MySQL 4.1 closes the gap between MySQL and other, more sophisticated databases. Version 4.1 permits the use of MySQL as an embedded database, which means it can be compiled into another application and used in a range of devices.
The second edition of Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Days has been completely rewritten by a new author. The book enables a reader to create powerful databases using MySQL. He willnot only learn how to integrate MySQL into a database-driven Web site, but also how to embed MySQL into other compiled applications.
634 pages; ISBN 9780768660432
, or download in
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management