Sams Teach Yourself Java 2 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Java in 24 Hours is a step-by-step tutorial that teaches someone with no previous programming experience how to create simple Java programs and applets.
It starts out at a lower level than Sams Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days, and takes things at a slower pace, focusing on key programming concepts and essential Java basics.
Although the basic structure of the book, and many of its examples, will remain the same in this new edition, the author will make use of dozens of reader comments to make improvements to explanatory text and example programs.
This new edition of the book maintains and improves upon all these qualities, while updating, revising, and reorganizing the material to cover the latest developments in Java and to expand the book's coverage of core Java programming topics.
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Java 2 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Author: Rogers Cadenhead
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Sams Teach Yourself Java in 24 HoursUS$ 31.99
- Java in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself (Covering Java 8)US$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Java in 24 Hours (Covering Java 7 and Android)US$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 in 24 HoursUS$ 23.99
- Unity Game Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 35.99