Sams Teach Yourself XML in 10 Minutes, Adobe Reader
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
XML is the de-facto standard for manipulating and sharing data among applications. It is supported by every major programming tool and language, including Java, Microsoft .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, etc. All professional developers and administrators - even those who don't intend to build XML applications - need a basic understanding of it just to read and maintain data they receive and process. Many of them don't have the time for a thick reference book or detailed tutorial. Sams Teach Yourself XML in 10 Minutes quickly covers the basics of XML and its family of related concepts, including basic syntax, DTDs, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, XSL, and XPath. Each topic is illustrated with an example to ensure readers' understanding.
302 pages; ISBN 9780768660739
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself XML in 10 Minutes, Adobe Reader
Author: Andrew H. Watt
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML