The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Sams Teach Yourself C in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
In just 21 days, you'll have all the skills you need to get started with C. With this complete tutorial, you'll master the basics and them move on to the more advanced features and concepts.
- Understand the fundamentals of C.
- Master all the new and advanced features that C offers.
- Learn how to effectively use the latest tools and features of C, by following practical, real-world examples.
- Includes a CD with all code examples and an ANSI-compliant C compiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Windows XP or 32-bit Windows 7 recommended — will not run on 64-bit Windows systems!
961 pages; ISBN 9780768660012
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages