Sams Teach Yourself C in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
In just 21 days, you'll have all the skills you need to get started with C. With this complete tutorial, you'll master the basics and them move on to the more advanced features and concepts.
- Understand the fundamentals of C.
- Master all the new and advanced features that C offers.
- Learn how to effectively use the latest tools and features of C, by following practical, real-world examples.
- Includes a CD with all code examples and an ANSI-compliant C compiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Windows XP or 32-bit Windows 7 recommended — will not run on 64-bit Windows systems!
961 pages; ISBN 9780768660012
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself C in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
Author: Bradley L. Jones; Peter Aitken
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Thinking Functionally with Haskell 2014 US$ 37.00 358 pages
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High-Performance T-SQL Using Window Functions 2012 US$ 29.99 244 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages