The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Sams Teach Yourself the iMac in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
This hands-on, step-by-step guide leads readers through the most frequently asked real-world questions about the iMac-whether on setting up the machine, learning the basics of the operating system, using its applications, or getting on the Internet.
The book also instructs the reader on e-mail, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, iPhoto, as well as many other software basics.
This edition of the book has been thoroughly rewritten and updated so that it assumes the reader is using a new flat-panel iMac, with Mac OS X installed.
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > iMac
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Hardware