The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Sams Teach Yourself the iMac in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
This hands-on, step-by-step guide leads readers through the most frequently asked real-world questions about the iMac-whether on setting up the machine, learning the basics of the operating system, using its applications, or getting on the Internet.
The book also instructs the reader on e-mail, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, iPhoto, as well as many other software basics.
This edition of the book has been thoroughly rewritten and updated so that it assumes the reader is using a new flat-panel iMac, with Mac OS X installed.
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > iMac
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Hardware