Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000 in 24 Hours delivers on the premise that you can become fully versed in the application in 24 easy, one-hour lessons. The book not only explains all of the skills and concepts in the context of real work situations, but also how to apply them to real-word documents. Additionally, the book highlights the little details that frustrate users at all levels as they try to be productive. Also included are workarounds for new and current features that might work better on paper than in real life.
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Author: Heidi Steele
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office Word 2003 in 24 HoursUS$ 19.99
- Visual Basic 2015 in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 2003 in 24 HoursUS$ 19.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 in 24 HoursUS$ 23.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in 24 HoursUS$ 27.99