Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000 in 24 Hours delivers on the premise that you can become fully versed in the application in 24 easy, one-hour lessons. The book not only explains all of the skills and concepts in the context of real work situations, but also how to apply them to real-word documents. Additionally, the book highlights the little details that frustrate users at all levels as they try to be productive. Also included are workarounds for new and current features that might work better on paper than in real life.
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Author: Heidi Steele
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office Word 2003 in 24 HoursUS$ 19.99
- Unity Game Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 35.99
- Big Data Analytics with Microsoft HDInsight in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 35.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Mod Development for Minecraft in 24 HoursUS$ 27.99
- Bootstrap in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 27.99