Asperger's Syndrome - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
If your time is valuable, this book is for you. First, you will not waste time searching the Internet while missing a lot of relevant information. Second, the book also saves you time indexing and defining entries. Finally, you will not waste time and money printing hundreds of web pages.
Title: Asperger's Syndrome - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
Author: James N. Parker; Philip M. Parker
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- A Guide to Popular Music Reference Books: An Annotated BibliographyUS$ 64.00
- Autism and Asperger SyndromeUS$ 12.99
- Bibliography of African American Leadership: An Annotated GuideUS$ 75.00
- Survey Research Methodology, 1990-1999: An Annotated BibliographyUS$ 132.00
- The Multilevel Design: A Guide with an Annotated Bibliography, 1980-1993US$ 64.00