Child Adoption - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
If your time is valuable, this book is for you. First, you will not waste time searching the Internet while missing a lot of relevant information. Second, the book also saves you time indexing and defining entries. Finally, you will not waste time and money printing hundreds of web pages.
Title: Child Adoption - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
Author: James N. Parker; Philip M. Parker
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 9.99 288 pages
The Joy of Sex 2013 US$ 13.99 288 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- A Guide to Popular Music Reference Books: An Annotated BibliographyUS$ 64.00
- Internet Research MethodsUS$ 45.00
- Bibliography of African American Leadership: An Annotated GuideUS$ 75.00
- Lesbian and Gay Voices: An Annotated Bibliography and Guide to Literature for Children and Young AdultsUS$ 52.00
- Survey Research Methodology, 1990-1999: An Annotated BibliographyUS$ 132.00