The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Air Monitoring for Toxic Exposures
This book offers ready-to-use information for measuring a wide variety of airborne hazardous materials including chemicals, radon, and bioaerosols. It provides the latest procedures for air sampling, collecting biological and bulk samples, evaluating dermal exposures, and determining the advantages and limitations of a given air monitoring method.
702 pages; ISBN 9780471670575
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Special types of environment Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Academic > Engineering > Sanitary engineering > Special types of environment, Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Academic > Chemistry
- Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Science > Environmental Science
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology