The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Spheroidal Wave Functions in Electromagnetic Theory
Spheroidal Wave Functions in Electromagnetic Theory presents in detail the theory of spheroidal wave functions, its applications to the analysis of electromagnetic fields in various spheroidal structures, and provides comprehensive programming codes for those computations.
The topics covered in this monograph include:
- Spheroidal coordinates and wave functions
- Dyadic Green's functions in spheroidal systems
- EM scattering by a conducting spheroid
- EM scattering by a coated dielectric spheroid
- Spheroid antennas
- SAR distributions in a spheroidal head model
Spheroidal Wave Functions in Electromagnetic Theory is a fundamental reference for scientists, engineers, and graduate students practicing modern computational electromagnetics or applied physics.
315 pages; ISBN 9780471464181
, or download in