The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Celebrating the work of world-renowned mathematician Sam B. Nadler, Jr., this reference examines the most recent advances in the analysis of continua. The book offers articles on the contributions of Professor Nadler, theorems on the structure and uniqueness of hyperspaces, results on the dynamics of solenoids, examples involving inverse limits of maps of the interval conditions on embeddability of hyperspaces and symmetric products, open problems on a number of topics. It examines boundary bumping theorems, fixed point theorems for nonseparating plane continua, Whitney maps and Whitney properties, topological entropy for arc-like continua, a variety of mapping properties, and more.
357 pages; ISBN 9781135565411
, or download in
- Academic > Mathematics > Analytic mechanics > Mechanics, Analytic
- Academic > Mathematics > Analytic mechanics > Continuum mechanics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics Philosophy
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Computer Science
- Mathematics > Calculus
- Science > Mechanics