The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Control Of Nonlinear Distributed Parameter Systems
An examination of progress in mathematical control theory applications. It provides analyses of the influence and relationship of nonlinear partial differential equations to control systems and contains state-of-the-art reviews, including presentations from a conference co-sponsored by the National Science Foundation, the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, the University of Minnesota, and Texas A&M University.
377 pages; ISBN 9781135574239
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > System analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Control theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Nonlinear control theory
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Mathematics > Calculus
- Technology > Electronics