The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Pseudo-Differential Equations And Stochastics Over Non-Archimedean Fields
Provides comprehensive coverage of the most recent developments in the theory of non-Archimedean pseudo-differential equations and its application to stochastics and mathematical physics--offering current methods of construction for stochastic processes in the field of p-adic numbers and related structures. Develops a new theory for parabolic equations over non-Archimedean fields in relation to Markov processes.
337 pages; ISBN 9781135556037
, or download in
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
IB Mathematics Higher Level 2012 US$ 67.20 832 pages
IB Mathematical Studies Standard 2012 US$ 53.60 624 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic processes
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic partial differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Differential Equations