The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Process Engineering Economics
This reference outlines the fundamental concepts and strategies for economic assessments for informed management decisions in industry. The book illustrates how to prepare capital cost and operating expense estimates, profitability analyses, and feasibility studies, and how to execute sensitivity and uncertainty assessments. From financial reports to opportunity costs and engineering trade-offs, Process Engineering Economics considers a wide range of alternatives for profitable investing and for projecting outcomes in various chemical and engineering fields. It also explains how to monitor costs, finances, and economic limitations at every stage of chemical project design, preparation, and evaluation.
437 pages; ISBN 9781135528034
, or download in
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Engineering economy
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Applied optics. Photonics
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Science > Chemistry > Technical & Industrial
- Business > Quality Control
- Business > Economics