The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A Guide to Working with People from Other Cultures
This work provides a practical, down-to-earth approach for Westerners needing to enhance their work skills with immigrants and foreign employees; with clients, customers, counterparts or partners from other countries; and with the local workforce for those living and working abroad.
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Social perception. Social cognition
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Interpersonal relations. Social behavior
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Academic > Psychology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Academic > Sociology > Culture
- Academic > Sociology > Communities. Classes. Races
- Social Science > Customs & Traditions
- Business > Management
- Business > Business Communication