The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The History of the Norman People
Wace's Roman de Rou
The translation, by GLYN S. BURGESS, is accompanied by full editorial notes (in collaboration with Elisabeth van Houts) and an introduction; the volume is completed by a critical essay by Dr van Houts.
GLYN S. BURGESS is Emeritus Professor of the University of Liverpool.
ELISABETH VAN HOUTS lectures in medieval history, University of Cambridge.
, or download in
More from this author
- Marie de France2007US$ 90.00150 pages
- French Arthurian Literature IV: Eleven Old French Narrative Lays2007US$ 99.00537 pages
- Academic > Literature > French literature > Old French literature > Collections Individual authors and works
- Academic > Literature > French literature > History and criticism > Medieval. Old French
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Medieval
- History > Medieval
- History > France
- History > Great Britain