The History of the Norman People
Wace's Roman de Rou
The translation, by GLYN S. BURGESS, is accompanied by full editorial notes (in collaboration with Elisabeth van Houts) and an introduction; the volume is completed by a critical essay by Dr van Houts.
GLYN S. BURGESS is Emeritus Professor of the University of Liverpool.
ELISABETH VAN HOUTS lectures in medieval history, University of Cambridge.
, or download in
Title: The History of the Norman People
Author: Glyn S. Burgess
- Academic > Literature > French literature > Old French literature > Collections Individual authors and works
- Academic > Literature > French literature > History and criticism > Medieval. Old French
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Medieval
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Translating & Interpreting
- History > Europe
- History > Medieval
- History > France
- History > Great Britain
- Literary Collections