The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
With Titurel and the Love Lyrics
CYRIL EDWARDS is a lecturer in German at St Peter's College and Research Fellow of the Faculty of Medieval and Modern Languages, University of Oxford. He is the author of The Beginnings of German Literature (Camden House, 2002), and numerous articles on the medieval lyric and Old High German. His previous translations include Hans Sachs's 'Song of the Nose' for the King's Singers, Bernhard Maier's Dictionary of Celtic Religion and Culture (Boydell & Brewer, 1997) and The Medieval Housebook (Prestel-Verlag, 1997).
368 pages; ISBN 9781846151347
, or download in
More Language Arts
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business > Purchasing. Selling. Sales personnel. Sales executives
- Academic > Literature > German literature > Individual authors or works > Middle High German, ca. 1050-1450/1500
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Academic > Literature > German literature > Literary history and criticism
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Translating & Interpreting
- Folklore & Mythology
- Literary Collections