The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
X-Ray Scattering From Semiconductors (2nd Edition)
The description is intentionally conceptual so that the reader can grasp the real processes involved. In this way the analysis becomes significantly easier, making the reader aware of misleading artifacts and assisting in the determination of a more complete and reliable analysis. The theory of scattering is very important and is covered in such a way that the assumptions are clear. Greatest emphasis is placed on the dynamical diffraction theory including new developments extending its applicability to reciprocal space mapping and modelling samples with relaxed and distorted interfaces.
A practical guide to the measurement of diffraction patterns, including the smearing effects introduced to the measurement, is also presented.
Contents: An Introduction to Semiconductor Materials; An Introduction to X-Ray Scattering; Equipment for Measuring Diffraction Patterns; A Practical Guide to the Evaluation of Structural Parameters.
310 pages; ISBN 9781860944581
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Radiation physics General > X-rays Scattering
- Academic > Physics > Radiation physics General > X-rays; Scattering
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Study and teaching; Developing countries; Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Science > Solid State Physics
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Material Science