The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Governmental Accounting Made Easy
Read, interpret, and analyze governmental financial statements–Governmental Accounting Made Easy explains it all
Clearly explaining how to read and analyze the financial statements of governments and governmental organizations, Governmental Accounting Made Easy assists you-accountant or not-to interpret governmental financial statements. This easy-to-understand book guides the reader in understanding how these individual topics come together to form a whole, under the Governmental Accounting Standards Board 34 (GASB 34) financial reporting model.
This indispensable resource covers
- Basic accounting concepts underlying governmental accounting and financial reporting
- Basic financial statements prepared for a government, including government-wide and fund financial statements
- Note disclosures that accompany governmental financial statements
- Complicated accounting issues commonly found in governmental financial statements
- Future issues impacting governmental accounting and financial reporting
- Expert advice from Warren Ruppel, author of Wiley GAAP for Governments 2009
Providing a simplified background and discussion of a broad range of governmental accounting topics, Governmental Accounting Made Easy authoritatively and thoroughly guides you through every aspect of governmental accounting and financial reporting.
289 pages; ISBN 9780471686989
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages