The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Concept Data Analysis
Theory and Applications
The three main areas explored are interactive mining of documents or collections of documents (including Web documents), automatic text ranking, and rule mining from structured data. The potentials of conceptual data analysis in the application areas being considered are further illustrated by two detailed case studies.
Concept Data Analysis: Theory & Applications is essential for researchers active in information processing and management and industry practitioners who are interested in creating a commercial product for conceptual data analysis or developing content management applications.
221 pages; ISBN 9780470011287
, or download in
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Computer Science > Online databases
- Academic > Computer Science > Management; Data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science; Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Computers > Hardware
- Technology > Telecommunications
- Technology > Electronics