Sourcebook on Environmental Law 2/e
The second edition of this sourcebook brings together a comprehensive selection of the principal international, European and domestic sources of environmental law, together with commentary and extensive references to secondary sources (including relevant websites). The new edition has been fully revised and extended to include the major developments in this rapidly evolving area of law.
In particular, at the international level there is now consideration of the Kyoto Protocol 1997, the Aarhus Convention 1998, the Basel Protocol 1999 and the Biosafety Protocol 2000. At the European level, there is coverage of the changes introduced by the Amsterdam Treaty; the 2000 Water Framework Directive; the new Air Quality Directives; and the EC White Paper on Environmental Liability.
There is also discussion of the proposed Sixth Environmental Action Programme. The domestic coverage includes consideration of the Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1999, the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000, the implementation of the contaminated land regime, together with coverage of the new UK waste strategy. The book now also includes extensive consideration of the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 on environmental law. Recent case law is included throughout.
This unique work will provide an extremely valuable resource for all those studying, teaching and working in the field of environmental law.
978 pages; ISBN 9781135341275
, or download in
Title: Sourcebook on Environmental Law 2/e
Author: Maurice Sunkin
The Principal's Quick-Reference Guide to School Law 2014 US$ 45.95 433 pages
America's Bitter Pill 2015 US$ 12.99 384 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Environmental law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Sources of law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory
- Academic > Law > Law of the United Kingdom and Ireland > England and Wales
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental law
- The Environment > Environmental Law
- Law > Environmental