Cases and Materials on Marine Insurance Law
This book provides a comprehensive collection of Cases and Materials On Marine Insurance Law. The sources included here are not always readily accessible. Each chapter is introduced with a brief resume of the general principles,before the facts of each case are summarised and the extracts of the relevant parts of judgments reproduced.
The significance of the judicial extracts, the statutory materials and standard terms are then discussed with particular emphasis on important and problematical areas of the law.This book will be indispensable not only to postgraduate students of law, in-house lawyers, insurance brokers and claims adjusters, but also to students of maritime studies, legal practitioners and a wide range of professionals within the shipping industry who may wish to have at hand a convenient source of information.
Whilst the book is a companion to the authors The Law of Marine Insurance, it is also structured to stand as a marine insurance text in its own right.
1012 pages; ISBN 9781135346935
, or download in or
Title: Cases and Materials on Marine Insurance Law
Author: Susan Hodges
Attacking Judges 2014 US$ 27.95 264 pages
The Police Officer in the Courtroom 2001 US$ 39.95 239 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Commercial law > Maritime law > Marine insurance
- Academic > Law > Law of the United Kingdom and Ireland > England and Wales
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > The legal profession
- Law > Maritime
- Law > Urban, State & Local Government
- Law > Court Rules
- Law > Insurance
- Law > International
- Law > Public
- Law > Practical Guides