The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Controller's Function
The Work of the Managerial Accountant
From describing essential competencies—cash management, budgeting, fraud prevention and establishing codes for corporate ethical behavior—to detailing the more sophisticated skills like activity-based and target costing, disaster recovery planning, and outsourcing, The Controller's Function expertly balances both the technical and managerial sides of the job.
You'll quickly access information on how to:
- Use electronic spreadsheets for financial analysis
- Successfully implement a shared service center
- Enhance performance through online inventory systems, quick closing procedures
- Selecting adequate accounting software
- Avoid insurance pitfalls through proper planning
Order your copy today!
480 pages; ISBN 9780471708612
, or download in