The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Geared toward programmers with no prior development knowledge, Beginning AppleScript serves as a comprehensive guide to using AppleScript on the Mac OS X platform. This title introduces the reader to AppleScript, and then illustrates how to efficiently start writing scripts through sample programs as each concept is introduced. Exercises at the end of each chapter allow the reader to test and demonstrate their knowledge on how to write functional scripts. The appendices include a list of other resources for additional developer information, and a summary of the language suitable for reference.
602 pages; ISBN 9780764584930
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > ANNA
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > AppleScript
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Programming