SAT Prep Course eBook
Many of the exercises in this book are designed to prompt you to think like a SAT test writer. For example, in the SAT math section, you will find Duals. These are pairs of similar SAT problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide a comprehensive review of SAT math, including the new concepts from Algebra II.
* Reading: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
* Writing: Comprehensive analysis of the new essay, including writing techniques, punctuation, grammar, rhetoric, and style.
* Vocabulary: Learn the essential 4000 SAT words and the 400 high-frequency words.
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing SAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
631 pages; ISBN 9781889057293
, or download in
Title: SAT Prep Course eBook
Author: Jeff Kolby
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages