Absolute Beginner's Guide to Launching an eBay Business
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
A real-world business book for the explosion of eBay entrepreneurs! Absolute Beginner's Guide to Launching an eBay Business guides you step-by-step through the process of setting up an eBay business, and offers real-world advice on how to run that business on a day-to-day basis and maximize financial success. This book covers determining what kind of business to run, writing an action-oriented business plan, establishing an effective accounting system, setting up a home office, obtaining starting inventory, arranging initial funding, establishing an eBay presence, and arranging for automated post-auction management.
352 pages; ISBN 9780789745538
, or download in or
Title: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Launching an eBay Business
Author: Michael Miller
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Markets. Fairs
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Reference > Consumer Guides
- Computers > Electronic Commerce
- Business > Home-Based Businesses