The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Launching an eBay Business
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
A real-world business book for the explosion of eBay entrepreneurs! Absolute Beginner's Guide to Launching an eBay Business guides you step-by-step through the process of setting up an eBay business, and offers real-world advice on how to run that business on a day-to-day basis and maximize financial success. This book covers determining what kind of business to run, writing an action-oriented business plan, establishing an effective accounting system, setting up a home office, obtaining starting inventory, arranging initial funding, establishing an eBay presence, and arranging for automated post-auction management.
352 pages; ISBN 9780789745538
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Markets. Fairs
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Reference > Consumer Guides
- Computers > Electronic Commerce
- Business > Home-Based Businesses