The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tablet PCs, Adobe Reader
Whether you use your Tablet PC for work or play, this easy to follow guide gets you going quickly! Using real world scenarios that apply to teachers, students, business professionals, medical professionals, and more, Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tablet PCs shows you how to put Tablet PCs to use in real life. The book shows you the basics for getting your Tablet PCs up and running, then kicks it into high gear and shows you how to put your newfound palmtop power to use! You will also learn how to use Microsoft's new OneNote application to take, store, sort, and share notes with other users.
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware