The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tablet PCs, Adobe Reader
Whether you use your Tablet PC for work or play, this easy to follow guide gets you going quickly! Using real world scenarios that apply to teachers, students, business professionals, medical professionals, and more, Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tablet PCs shows you how to put Tablet PCs to use in real life. The book shows you the basics for getting your Tablet PCs up and running, then kicks it into high gear and shows you how to put your newfound palmtop power to use! You will also learn how to use Microsoft's new OneNote application to take, store, sort, and share notes with other users.
408 pages; ISBN 9780768661910
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware