The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-305), Adobe Reader
This certification exam measures the ability to develop and implement Web-based applications with Web forms, ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework. This exam counts as an core credit toward the new MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer) certification as well as a core credit toward the existing MCSD .NET certification. This book is not intended to teach new material. Instead it assumes that you have a solid foundation of knowledge but can use a refresher on important concepts as well as a guide to exam topics and objectives. This book focuses exactly on what you need to pass the exam - it features test-taking strategies, time-saving study tips, and a special Cram Sheet that includes tips, acronyms, and memory joggers not available anywhere else. The series is supported online at several Web sites: examcram.com, informit.com, and cramsession.com.
The accompanying CD features PrepLogic™ Practice Tests, Preview Edition. This product includes one complete PrepLogic Practice Test with approximately the same number of questions found on the actual vendor exam. Each question contains full, detailed explanations of the correct and incorrect answers. The engine offers two study modes, Practice Test and Flash Review, full exam customization, and a detailed score report.
619 pages; ISBN 9780768661415
, or download in
More from this author
- MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-306)2002US$ 51.991145 pages
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Access 2002, Adobe Reader2003US$ 19.99332 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Certification