Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice, Adobe Reader
The Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice provides in-depth information on the functions that will maximize your use of the analytical tools within Excel 2000. Packed with examples and detailed insight into both the functions and their uses, this reference includes more than just discussions of the functions—it offers practical, real-world usage of them with chapters on crucial topics such as using Excel's functions in your job, database and list-management functions, date and time functions, engineering functions, financial functions, information and logical functions, lookup and reference functions, math and trigonometry functions, and statistical and text functions.
Title: Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice, Adobe Reader
Author: Patrick Blattner; Laura Stewart
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (Adobe Reader)US$ 31.99
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 UnleashedUS$ 39.99
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2015US$ 24.00
- SOA Patterns with BizTalk Server 2013 and Microsoft AzureUS$ 35.99
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 On Demand (Adobe Reader)US$ 27.99