Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice, Adobe Reader
The Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice provides in-depth information on the functions that will maximize your use of the analytical tools within Excel 2000. Packed with examples and detailed insight into both the functions and their uses, this reference includes more than just discussions of the functions—it offers practical, real-world usage of them with chapters on crucial topics such as using Excel's functions in your job, database and list-management functions, date and time functions, engineering functions, financial functions, information and logical functions, lookup and reference functions, math and trigonometry functions, and statistical and text functions.
Title: Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice, Adobe Reader
Author: Patrick Blattner; Laura Stewart
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Step by StepUS$ 27.99
- Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (Adobe Reader)US$ 31.99
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL FundamentalsUS$ 39.99
- VBA and Macros for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (Adobe Reader)US$ 31.99
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 On Demand (Adobe Reader)US$ 27.99