The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Palm Development, Adobe Reader
By following the tutorials and developing complete programs, the reader will gain an understanding of Palm OS programming along with experience using various SDKs. When they complete the book, they will have enough knowledge to build complete Palm applications on their own.
Information includes general topics, the strengths and weaknesses, and a discussion of basic functions of each SDK, as well as comprehensive explanation of the code allowing the reader to write applications, learning how and why they work.
Some of the SDKs covered include:
- Satellite Forms
- PDA Toolbox
- Handspring and Palm
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > PET
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems
- Computers > Hardware
- Computers > Programming