The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
TICSA Training Guide, Adobe Reader
TICSA (TruSecure ICSA Computer Security Associate) is a popular new entry-level computer security certification aimed at individuals with 2 or more years of computer security experience or training equivalent to 48 hours in a 24 month period. TICSA represents base level certification, and is designed for system or network administrators responsible for security administration of systems or networks in an enterprise alongside their regular responsibilities. This first-tier certification recognizes that not all security professionals need to become security wizards to perform serious and effective security work.
Que's Training Guides, which are endorsed by cramsessions.com as Cramsession Approved Study Material, are the most effective self-study guides in the marketplace, featuring exam tips, study strategies, practice exams, and many more valuable tools for test preparation. The CD features PrepLogic™ Practice Tests, Preview Edition. This product includes one complete PrepLogic Practice Test with approximately the same number of questions found on the actual vendor exam with full, detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers.
More from this author
- PC Magazine Fighting Spyware, Viruses, and Malware2004US$ 29.99385 pages
- Security+ Certification Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram SYO-101), Adobe Reader2003US$ 31.99518 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Social Aspects
- Computers > Certification