The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
TICSA Training Guide, Adobe Reader
TICSA (TruSecure ICSA Computer Security Associate) is a popular new entry-level computer security certification aimed at individuals with 2 or more years of computer security experience or training equivalent to 48 hours in a 24 month period. TICSA represents base level certification, and is designed for system or network administrators responsible for security administration of systems or networks in an enterprise alongside their regular responsibilities. This first-tier certification recognizes that not all security professionals need to become security wizards to perform serious and effective security work.
Que's Training Guides, which are endorsed by cramsessions.com as Cramsession Approved Study Material, are the most effective self-study guides in the marketplace, featuring exam tips, study strategies, practice exams, and many more valuable tools for test preparation. The CD features PrepLogic™ Practice Tests, Preview Edition. This product includes one complete PrepLogic Practice Test with approximately the same number of questions found on the actual vendor exam with full, detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers.
569 pages; ISBN 9780768661026
, or download in
More from this author
- CISSP2005US$ 69.99803 pages
- MCSE Windows 2000 Server Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-215), Adobe Reader2003US$ 23.99441 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Social Aspects
- Computers > Certification