The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Discriminant Analysis and Statistical Pattern Recognition
"For both applied and theoretical statisticians as well as investigators working in the many areas in which relevant use can be made of discriminant techniques, this monograph provides a modern, comprehensive, and systematic account of discriminant analysis, with the focus on the more recent advances in the field."
–SciTech Book News
". . . a very useful source of information for any researcher working in discriminant analysis and pattern recognition."
Discriminant Analysis and Statistical Pattern Recognition provides a systematic account of the subject. While the focus is on practical considerations, both theoretical and practical issues are explored. Among the advances covered are regularized discriminant analysis and bootstrap-based assessment of the performance of a sample-based discriminant rule, and extensions of discriminant analysis motivated by problems in statistical image analysis. The accompanying bibliography contains over 1,200 references.
552 pages; ISBN 9780471725282
, or download in
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Multivariate analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Latent variables
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Discriminant analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Computers > Information Technology