The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Discriminant Analysis and Statistical Pattern Recognition
"For both applied and theoretical statisticians as well as investigators working in the many areas in which relevant use can be made of discriminant techniques, this monograph provides a modern, comprehensive, and systematic account of discriminant analysis, with the focus on the more recent advances in the field."
–SciTech Book News
". . . a very useful source of information for any researcher working in discriminant analysis and pattern recognition."
Discriminant Analysis and Statistical Pattern Recognition provides a systematic account of the subject. While the focus is on practical considerations, both theoretical and practical issues are explored. Among the advances covered are regularized discriminant analysis and bootstrap-based assessment of the performance of a sample-based discriminant rule, and extensions of discriminant analysis motivated by problems in statistical image analysis. The accompanying bibliography contains over 1,200 references.
552 pages; ISBN 9780471725282
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Multivariate analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Latent variables
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Discriminant analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Computers > Information Technology