The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cocoon Developer's Handbook, Adobe Reader
Cocoon Developer's Handbook is a thorough, detailed guide to developing XML-based Web publishing applications using Apache's powerful Cocoon framework. This book is a practical, detailed guide for experienced developers who need to learn how to implement the Cocoon framework in a Web XML publishing system. The book is not a theoretical work about XSL, XSP, and XSLT standards, but rather a hands-on explanation of these technologies within the Cocoon framework, with examples and solutions to get developers up and running with Cocoon.
815 pages; ISBN 9780768662290
, or download in
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web