Java 2 Primer Plus, Adobe Reader
Java Primer Plus guides the reader through the Java programming language from the basic concepts (basic syntax, variable, literals, operators, loops, conditional statements, etc.) through advanced topics (RMI, JDBC, Network socket programming, etc.). It provides a deep explanation of Java programming concepts and technologies using classroom tested and proven techniques. What makes this book unique is that it spends the last part showing the reader how to integrate Java technologies into everyday Web related practices and with other technologies.
- The dual purpose of the book is:
- 1. To provide a complete introduction to the Java programming language that balances theory with practicality: it will allow readers to (1) become Java certified programmers and (2) become productive in their Java development.
- 2. To give concrete experience with integrating Java programming technologies.
Title: Java 2 Primer Plus, Adobe Reader
Author: Steven Haines; Stephen Potts
101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros 2012 US$ 23.99 338 pages
Excel 2016 VBA and Macros (includes Content Update Program) 2015 US$ 31.99 640 pages
Windows 10 All-in-One For Dummies 2015 US$ 20.99 1056 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Java
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Programming
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Pro Java EE 5 Performance Management and OptimizationUS$ 69.99
- The Product Manager's Desk ReferenceUS$ 69.70
- Managing Product Management: Empowering Your Organization to Produce Competitive Products and BrandsUS$ 28.70
- The Product Manager's Reference and Survival GuideUS$ 113.16
- The New Manager?s Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed in the Corporate WorldUS$ 26.24