Java 2 Primer Plus, Adobe Reader
Java Primer Plus guides the reader through the Java programming language from the basic concepts (basic syntax, variable, literals, operators, loops, conditional statements, etc.) through advanced topics (RMI, JDBC, Network socket programming, etc.). It provides a deep explanation of Java programming concepts and technologies using classroom tested and proven techniques. What makes this book unique is that it spends the last part showing the reader how to integrate Java technologies into everyday Web related practices and with other technologies.
- The dual purpose of the book is:
- 1. To provide a complete introduction to the Java programming language that balances theory with practicality: it will allow readers to (1) become Java certified programmers and (2) become productive in their Java development.
- 2. To give concrete experience with integrating Java programming technologies.
Title: Java 2 Primer Plus, Adobe Reader
Author: Steven Haines; Stephen Potts
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Java
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Programming