Advanced PHP Programming
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Over the past three years PHP has evolved from being a niche language used to add dynamic functionality to small sites to a powerful tool making strong inroads into large-scale, business-critical Web systems.
The rapid maturation of PHP has created a skeptical population of users from more traditional "enterprise" languages who question the readiness and ability of PHP to scale, as well as a large population of PHP developers without formal computer science backgrounds who have learned through the hands-on experimentation while developing small and midsize applications in PHP.
While there are many books on learning PHP and developing small applications with it, there is a serious lack of information on "scaling" PHP for large-scale, business-critical systems. Schlossnagle's Advanced PHP Programming fills that void, demonstrating that PHP is ready for enterprise Web applications by showing the reader how to develop PHP-based applications for maximum performance, stability, and extensibility.
, or download in or
Title: Advanced PHP Programming
Author: George Schlossnagle
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Perl
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > PHP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Programming