Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Insider Solutions, Adobe Reader
Rather than being a traditional planning, design, and implementation guide, this book is a serious resource for Windows experts to find tips, tricks, and best practices for implementing and supporting key Windows Server 2003 technologies. The authors started working with Windows Server 2003 (then codename Whistler) just days after the code for Windows 2000 was locked, when most organizations were getting a first chance to see the Windows 2000 server product. With more than three years of experience working with Whistler in early beta and production implementations, the authors of this book have provided a resource to help you make Windows 2003 technologies work properly.
When given a choice of different ways of implementing the technologies, you can turn to this book for the best practices of successful field implementations. This book is organized into eight parts focusing around a core technological solution area, with several chapters making up each part. Sections include security, management, design, migration, business continuity, performance, and business productivity.
Title: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Insider Solutions, Adobe Reader
Author: Rand Morimoto; Andrew Abbate; Eric Kovach; Ed Roberts
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows