The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Insider Solutions, Adobe Reader
Rather than being a traditional planning, design, and implementation guide, this book is a serious resource for Windows experts to find tips, tricks, and best practices for implementing and supporting key Windows Server 2003 technologies. The authors started working with Windows Server 2003 (then codename Whistler) just days after the code for Windows 2000 was locked, when most organizations were getting a first chance to see the Windows 2000 server product. With more than three years of experience working with Whistler in early beta and production implementations, the authors of this book have provided a resource to help you make Windows 2003 technologies work properly.
When given a choice of different ways of implementing the technologies, you can turn to this book for the best practices of successful field implementations. This book is organized into eight parts focusing around a core technological solution area, with several chapters making up each part. Sections include security, management, design, migration, business continuity, performance, and business productivity.
More from this author
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Unleashed2003US$ 47.991054 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows