MySQL Language Reference
With more than 4 million active installations, MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database.
Known for its speed, high reliability, and ease of use, MySQL is rapidly becoming a low-cost alternative to high-priced, high-maintenance database systems from Oracle, IMB and Microsoft-and it already has more users than any of these more established proprietary databases.
The MySQL Language Reference is the only official guide to the MySQL language and programming APIs.
Written by the creators of MySQL, and edited by the highly respected MySQL authors, the MySQL Language Reference is designed for database administrators and programmers who need a reliable, detailed reference to every part of the MySQL language and all the available APIs.
497 pages; ISBN 9780768663426
, or download in
Title: MySQL Language Reference
Author: MySQL AB
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > SQL
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Business Software