The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Novell ZENworks for Servers 3 Administrator's Handbook
Novell ZENworks for Servers (ZENworks stands for Zero Effort Networking) is the cross-platform solution for server content and configuration management. It provides server consistency across Windows, Linux, Solaris and NetWare platforms, enables intelligent network automation, and increases management efficiency so everything works together as on Net. As a result, organizations get a stable server environment and significantly reduce networking costs.
Novell¿s ZENworks for Server 3 Administrator¿s Handbook guides the reader through the potential rough spots. It explains how ZENworks for Server 3 functions and affects NetWare, Windows, Linux and/or Solaris networks.
513 pages; ISBN 9780768664027
, or download in
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > User interfaces (Computer systems)
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > DOS
- Computers > System Support & Administration
- Computers > Networking