Show Me Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Reader
Show Me Mac OS X offers readers a fast, visual way to learn and solve their Mac OS problems. All the most important tasks are covered, using clear, step-by-step instructions with accompanying visuals. The book covers system-level functions, as well as the many accessories and free applications that come with Mac OS X, such as the popular iTunes, iMovie, and iCal programs. This easy-to-use book includes Show Me Live! Software that shows you how to perform everyday tasks and helps you gain real-world experience. Other features include a Troubleshooting Guide to help you solve common problems.
Title: Show Me Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Reader
Author: Andy Anderson; Steve Johnson; . Perspection Inc.
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
Practical Foundations for Programming Languages 2016 US$ 55.76 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh