Maximum PC 2005 Buyer's Guide, Adobe Reader
It's the "editor's cut" of PC buyer's guides. Maximum PC 2005 Buyer's Guide takes the guesswork out of PC hardware and software purchases. Based on Maximum PC magazine's popular "In the Lab" section, all product reviews from the past year are included and expanded in this all-inclusive shopping guide to give you details that couldn't be included in the magazine. Organized into categories such as "Motherboards," "CPUs," and "Wi-Fi Networking," products are ranked from "kick ass" to "in the dog house." Maximum PC 2005 Buyer's Guide is your one-stop shop for all of your computer hardware and software needs!
Title: Maximum PC 2005 Buyer's Guide, Adobe Reader
Author: Maximum PC; George Jones
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide 2013 US$ 31.99 1114 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- TLA Video & DVD Guide 2005US$ 7.99
- The Gallagher Guide to the Baby Years, 2005 EditionUS$ 11.99
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Notification Services, Adobe ReaderUS$ 47.99
- Beginners Guide to SQL Server Integration Services Using Visual Studio 2005US$ 23.99
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005: A Beginner''s GuideUS$ 42.00