The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Handbook of Research in Second Language Teaching and Learning
Rebecca Powell is Dean, Department of Education, Marjorie Bauer Stafford Endowed Chair in Education, and Professor, Graduate Education, at Georgetown College.
Elizabeth C. Rightmyer is an Education/Research Consultant. She directs the statewide Read to Achieve research project from which this book evolved.
1248 pages; ISBN 9781135636456
, or download in or
More from this author
- Second Language Writers' Text2002US$ 65.95391 pages
- New Perspectives on Grammar Teaching in Second Language Classrooms2001US$ 51.95282 pages
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar > Language acquisition
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics