Design and Analysis of Experiments, Advanced Experimental Design

Design and Analysis of Experiments, Advanced Experimental Design by Klaus Hinkelmann
KLAUS HINKELMANN, PHD, is Emeritus Professor of Statistics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Department of Statistics, where he also served as both graduate administrator and department head. In addition to being a Fellow of both the American Statistical Association and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Professor Hinkelmann is a member of the International Statistical Institute, and has served as a council member of the International Biometric Society. He was editor of Biometrics and the Current Index to Statistics.

OSCAR KEMPTHORNE, SCD, was Emeritus Professor of Statistics and Emeritus Distinguished Professor of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Iowa State University. He was a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, as well as an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society and a member of the International Statistical Institute. In addition, Dr. Kempthorne was a past president of the Eastern North American Region (ENAR) of the International Biometric Society, a former chairman of statistics within the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and a past president of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.

Wiley; May 2005
Title: Design and Analysis of Experiments, Advanced Experimental Design
Author: Klaus Hinkelmann; Oscar Kempthorne

Buy, download and read Design and Analysis of Experiments, Advanced Experimental Design (eBook) by Klaus Hinkelmann; Oscar Kempthorne today!