HTML 4 For Dummies
Ed is the technology editor at Certification magazine, writes the “Must Know News” twice-monthly newsletter for Cramsession.com, and also writes for a variety of Web sites and magazines. When he’s not busy doing all that work stuff, Ed likes to travel, shoot pool, spend time with his family (especially taking walks with young Gregory), and wrestle with his Labrador, Blackie.
You can contact Ed Tittel by e-mail at email@example.com.
Mary Burmeister is an editor, project manager, and writer. She’s edited and project managed over 75 computer-related books. Mary has contributed material to several editions of HTML For Dummies and XML For Dummies in addition to project managing and editing them. Mary spends most of her time these days project managing, editing, and writing courses for Powered, Inc.
434 pages; ISBN 9780764599231
, or download in
Title: HTML 4 For Dummies
Author: Ed Tittel; Mary Burmeister
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Data Processing