The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Problems And Solutions In Quantum Computing And Quantum Information
All the important concepts and topics are included, such as quantum gates and quantum circuits, entanglement, teleportation, Bell states, Bell inequality, Schmidt decomposition, quantum Fourier transform, magic gates, von Neumann entropy, quantum cryptography, quantum error correction, coherent states, squeezed states, POVM measurement, beam splitter and Kerr–Hamilton operator. The topics range in difficulty from elementary to advanced. Almost all of the problems are solved in detail and most of them are self-contained. All relevant definitions are given.
Students can learn from this book important principles and strategies required for problem solving. Teachers will find it useful as a supplement, since important concepts and techniques are developed through the problems. It can also be used as a text or a supplement for linear and multilinear algebra or matrix theory.
More from this author
- Matrix Calculus and Kronecker Product with Applications and C++ Programs1997US$ 87.00267 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > High performance computing
- Academic > Computer Science > Quantum computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Science > Physics
- Science > Quantum Theory