The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Theoretical Nuclear And Subnuclear Physics
This book is designed to provide graduate students with a basic understanding of modern nuclear and hadronic physics needed to explore the frontiers of the field. Researchers will benefit from the updates on developments and the bibliography.
More from this author
- Electron Scattering for Nuclear and Nucleon Structure2001US$ 74.00379 pages
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages
Quantum Mechanics 2014 US$ 26.99 385 pages
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Particles (Nuclear physics); Congresses
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Nuclear structure
- Academic > Physics > Nuclear and particle physics
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Science > Physics
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Science > Nuclear Physics