The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Theoretical Nuclear And Subnuclear Physics
This book is designed to provide graduate students with a basic understanding of modern nuclear and hadronic physics needed to explore the frontiers of the field. Researchers will benefit from the updates on developments and the bibliography.
628 pages; ISBN 9789812562166
, or download in
More from this author
- Electron Scattering for Nuclear and Nucleon Structure2001US$ 74.00379 pages
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Particles (Nuclear physics); Congresses
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Nuclear structure
- Academic > Physics > Nuclear and particle physics
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Science > Physics
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Science > Nuclear Physics